Porcelain Veneers Treatments in Milton
Porcelain Veneers are a cosmetic procedure usually used for chipped, stained, damaged or misaligned teeth. The veneers are made of a very thin shell of porcelain that is bonded to the front of teeth. Once the porcelain is bonded to the teeth, it becomes very hard and durable.
When bonded to the teeth, the ultra-thin porcelain veneers are virtually undetectable and highly resistant to coffee, tea, or even cigarette stains. For strength and appearance, their resemblance to healthy, white tooth enamel is unsurpassed by other restorative options. Because they are thin, light can shine through them and they take on the natural color of the underlying tooth.
Advantages of Porcelain Veneers:
- Veneers look very natural and camouflage stains and chips, etc.
- It’s a short procedure, usually only two dental appointments
- Porcelain Veneers are quite durable and can be long lasting with proper care
- Porcelain Veneers resist stains that other bonded materials do not
- Greatly improves the self-confidence of patients. You’ll smile more!
With proper care, porcelain veneers will brighten your smile for well over a decade.
Our doctors will ensure that your veneers are crafted from the highest quality porcelains and are bonded with the most advanced and proven materials available.
If you require porcelain veneers to enhance your smile, contact Smile Smile Dental in Milton today. We are proudly accepting new patients!